Can pandora be improved?

I have pandora and mog and am curious if something can be added to improve the sound quality? Thanks, Scott
52tiger
Here's the answer straight from Pandora.com below "It might be time to pay for Pandora subcription"

http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/90985-audio-quality
I listen to Pandora a lot. Am a subscriber. Was running a V-DAC off an ASUS netbook. The thing that recently made a big improvement was the addition of the V-LINK. Both are gen 1 devices. Music off Pandora really sounds great now.
I get the same results I've noticed when I use the iPhone with the Sync cable via USB into my car head unit vs. the Android phone using the mini audio input into the same head unit as a non-subscriber member. But this is Apples and Oranges compared to your V-Link setup.
I used to subscribe to Pandora premium but canceled since they never supported 192k for Squeezebox devices. I loved the Pandora Genome technology but the low bitrate was not worth it. I now use Spotify but only for the higher bitrate. Would go for Pandora in a heartbeat if they stepped up in sound quality. With that being said, I recently bought a Logitech Transporter. Pandora sounds MUCH better on the Transporter than the Touch even though it's the same 128k bitrate. Although Spotify is still much better SQ-wise, I would be happy with the SQ of Pandora played through the Transporter.
My ears agree w Mtruong34. I listen to Pandora quite a bit through my Modwright Transporter. It sounds very nice. Surprisingly good SQ.