ac cables falling out of IEC inlets on amps

I use medium weight power cables with Marinco connectors.They sound good, but they fit in the IEC inlets on my monoblocks only loosely and can easily loose their connection. I am considering replacing the inlets on the amps with ones that solidly grip the powercord.
Any suggestions?
pummy
Swampwalker, I searched Markertek and could not find what you mentioned. That doesn't mean Markertek was not your source. They may have stopped carrying it or my search parameters may have been inadequate.

I would think that if such an item was available it would be more "famous" in audiophilia.
I now believe that the connectors and a vise-like junction is more important than the wire contained within the cord
I hve not experiemented, but that makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe I'll try a PS Audio power cord.
I have found that the IEC's contacts are recessed and barely make contact with the pins in the IEC socket. I have had good sucess by cutting about 1/16 inch of the end of the plug using a fine tooth hack saw.

I think the blu-tack is a great idea. It will help dampen the connection and I will try it.
Markertek was wrong but if you google iec connector retaining clip, the first hit you get IS (drum roll, pls)....
>http://www.boltproducts.com/heyco/iec-safety-retainer-clip.html
, which takes you right there. Its not always easy to get them installed if you hae big fingers, but there it is.
Man, I guess that some Audiophiles are REALLY anal. I am using a very heavy power cord on my tube preamp, which sits on the top shelf. The weight of the cord will pull it out just enough to create a problem with the right channel.

The Blutack fix is cheap it works, it's removable [it's been in place for 2 years with no slippage], it doesnt require a major project involving time & money, and as others have suggested, it might even dampen vibrations.

Watch Apollo 13 to see what can be done to improvise a solution [the CO2 scrubber problem]. Sometimes, even a rocket scientist doesn't have to be a rocket scientist...just a handy-man with common sense!