Best Koetsu for SME V

I have a SME V with a Benz Ruby 2. I want to jump into the Koetsu club. What would be the best Koetsu to match the SME V. Some say that the "stone" ones (Jade-Onyx) would be too heavy for the V although there is now a new SME specially design weight to accomodate the heaviest cartridges like the Clearaudio Goldfinger at 16g. Anyway, any thoughts much appreciated. Anything Urushi and above. Gain is not an issue. I can go as low as .1mv
smoffatt
I dislike the warmth of Koetsu's generally, but the stone bodies are far closer to neutral than the wood bodies. More dynamic too.

I heard a Jade and a Tiger Eye on an SME V a couple weeks ago, both were platinums I think. Not as neutral as I'd prefer, but they both sounded terrific (especially the Tiger Eye). Both sounded much more alive than the owner's previous Benz.

They might sound even better on a heavier arm, but there were no sonic problems of any kind.

My $.002...
The Onyx platinum would be my choice.
I sold both my SME V5's & am now using it with my 12" Da Vinci Grandezza - It's much more resolving & dynamic than the Urishi - You do get what you pay for.
Thanks Guys, i forgot to indicate that 80% of my listening is Jazz music. If this makes any difference. TT is a Sota Cosmos III.
Sly.
Paladin: Is the Grandezza arm a good match for the SME 20/2 ? Is the table worthy the arm?
Thanks (Sorry Smoffatt)
Excuse my ignorance, but I did'nt think there were great differences in Wt, compliance etc, between the Koetsu's. The distinction is sound and output, basically .47mvish, against.27mvish for the platinum. The latter had more detail and neutrality across the frequency range. I am also agnostic about body composition, having heard the Onyx and using the Rosewood Signature, I can't hear great difference. If I was paying more it would be for platinum coils, not expensive body materials.