Audiophile junkie - awesome vid about NYC million dollar system today

Audiophile junkie is one of the better YouTube audio guys despite having videos that seem too long at times.

Today he had a video highlighting 2 remarkable systems that was showcased inside a really nice townhouse in Greenwich Village New York City. Horn speakers, very high-end components and lots of Viva amplifiers were in the systems. A very comprehensive walk-through of the system. A worthwhile video to spend time with, highly recommend.

emergingsoul

First thing I thought about was how neighbors would not allow for loud listening. I sound proofed my dedicated room so I can listen as loud as I'd like. 

Great video.  Always love seeing how the Uber rich people live.  I would love to hear it in person!

Sub optimal room size, but that is a very common problem for New Yorkers. Even the wealthy. That said, it's a beautifully constructed system and despite limitations in the acoustics, I bet it sounds fantastic. 

The Audiophile junkie shows some of the best audio systems out there.  I like the one where he's in a home with incredible components spread throughout the place but what I loved were all of the tweaky products, like every conceivable one out there all over the home, I mean like a hundred plus thousand in filters cones wafers, whatever the f@@k and he fully admits that most of it doesn't do a thing, but he just does not seem to care.  You gotta love this guy; a true, no holds bar audiophile.  The owner of the place referred to a $40,000.00 pair of speakers as a beginners setup!  Love it!

I remember when he visited that home somewhere in the middle of a desert and it was remarkable. Very strange that when he was there the guy seem to not be around, I think he’s just got very nice systems displayed in is home and would appear to be looking to get distribution deals done.  He did a curious very creative grounding box which was very expensive and had all kinds of exotic Materials and it seems to have been somewhat of a disappointment cause you don’t hear about it anymore. audio file junkie is focussed on the bacch sp room treatment system which is very nichy and a tremendous challenge to set up. I wish he would do more reviews focussed on mainstream equipment that people have heard of.  But he does put a lot of energy going to shows constantly it is quite remarkable and he does some of the best walk-throughs of rooms.