My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

I’m also having a slight problem with conductor since the update. When I select a display theme it reverts back to default on start up of the app. This  only happens on my ipad. iPhone works fine. My ipad is getting long in the tooth and cannot update latest IOS so that might be my issue. Anyway not a big issue. 

Thank you everyone!  I'll try a complete shutdown of my N150 to see if that helps. I've already tried a shutdown, delete and reload of Conductor 4 with only minor partial success.  I should add that I had been listening to Internet Radio for over an hour then cleared the queue and loaded a very long Qobuz playlist. It was almost 5 hours long and that's when I started adding more problems above.  

I did contact Aurender Support on Thursday night (PDT) when the problem started and haven't heard back from them. But if they are in Korea it's been weekend for them.

I will update this thread.  Thank you Audiogon and the Audiogon Community!  

@dwest1023 That happened to me also. I initially attributed it to my iPad although my ipad is not old so thank you for adding that. And as you mentioned it is minor but still good to know.

Just updated conductor 4 to latest version. No issues. Using iPhone and iPad

Found a bug! I like Dark theme. The app reverts to Device Theme every time I close and open it. I’ll check Aurender forums. 
@blisshifi are you experiencing this too?