Morch DP-8 arm on a Helix Two turntable

Hello everyone. I am exploring putting a Morch DP-8 tonearm on a Helix Two turntable. I would like opinions from people who own the DP-8 specifically on how easy is to calibrate, how is its tracking and how accurate are the low frequencies. What is your accompanied cartridge(s)? I assume your system is capable of reproducing accurately instruments below 50Hz. Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.
vassilis_t
@dover I do have a custom phono cable that I use with my DP-6, I’m actually quite satisfied with its performance which is the reason I’m considering the DP-8. Which table and Morch arm tube did you use, I favor the heavy blue dot.
@scar972 

I set the Moerch up on a heavily modded Garrard 401, Blue 12" arm tube with a van den hul Colibri. The effective mass was just within the range specified by van den hul for the Colibri. The Red was too light for the Colibri. Overall sound was very good, very clean and crisp.
Nice! I too have Garrard 401 but with a Schick tonearm. Thank you for the info on the DP-8.
@scar972 

I've heard the Schick on a Garrard, I think if you put the DP6 or DP8 on instead of the Schick you would get a great improvement - more finesse, more transparent. 
I've been using a Moerch DP6 9" red tube with a Allaerts MC1B on a Scheu Eurolab for years. This combination works very well. I have Lyra Kleos in the box waiting for the MC1B to die but its still going strong. Its supposed to last 10k hours.