To Fuse or Not to Fuse... That is the question!

Ok.. I think I understand that no fuse is better than a cheap fuse. And a good fuse is better than a cheap fuse. But is no fuse better than the best fuse?

One person on Audiogon said that he achieved better sound by using a Blue fuse over no fuse. I guess my question is... Do these new, high dollar fuses just allow the current to flow better with solid protection or do they actually due to quantum physics or something, actually improve upon the signal by eliminating errant bad electrons and thereby actually improving the music over no fuse at all?

I gots to know!

captaindidactic
One person on Audiogon said that he achieved better sound by using a Blue fuse over no fuse.

>>>>>>That doesn’t sound right. Are you sure that’s what he said? He would have to use something in there, maybe a copper plug, but something. In my case I have no need for fuses of any kind since I’m using a low powered lithium battery powered portable player. Now, am I the only one who’s got experience with fancy fuses and no fuses at all? Probably. 🤡
No one will be able to categorically answer your questions because no one has ever been able to actually observe the ways electrons function. There are theories/theorums, however. None of which would discount the possibility, that any or all of the phenomena that we observe/hear, in whatever fuse/cable/etc changes we might make, aren’t real. Best theory, of late(20th/21st Centuries), holds that electrons exist as a kind of cloudy/indistinct wave, with possibilities of location, anywhere in that wave and don’t appear as a particle, until measured/detected/observed(much simplified). As Bohr(a fellow Physicist, with whom Einstein had conversations/issues, regarding entanglement/nonlocality/etc) once said, "Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it." btw: Bohr’s been proven correct. https://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/quantum-physics/quantum-numbers-and-orbitals/a/the-quantum-mechanical-model-of-the-atom and: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ypw5pw/how-could-quantum-physics-get-weirder-shattered-wavefunctions
Electrons are red herrings. The electrons are simply the carriers of charge. They are not the current. They are not the signal. 
To Fuse or Not to Fuse... That is the question!...Might be better titled to use a stock fuse or upgrade?. No fuse means no sound. Don’t stick in a 22 round either.

All I can say is that I noticed a difference. And (drum roll please) so did my wife who could generally care less.

I read all the literature before getting a Synergistic blue. Now there’s Orange! O R A N G E...cryogenically frozen by Tapist Monks.

Did I drink the kookaid? Maybe. Synergistic strives to keep it clean so there’s that too. They give you a thirty day money back guarantee.

The typical installed fuse is nothing fancy.