Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi everyone,

Glad that I've found this thread. I am seriously considering the Tidal Diacera + X-tenders subwoofers, along with the Kharma Exquisite Mini and the Rockport Aquila. Please could you share with me your experience if you have heard them before? Thanks alot

Duong
Duong, I would recommend that you listen to each yourself. Even if that requires a couple of plane tickets. Considering the costs for each of these speakers travelling would be a small but worthwhile expenditure.
Hi Bostonbean,

It would be difficult for me to audition the Tidal and Rockport although I'd very much love to because they don't have a distributor in my country.
Epic, these are two different products that share a cabinet and bass drivers (different tweeters and crossovers). Each offers remarkable value at their respective price points. My Diacera only has around 260 hours so it still has a long way to go. It has a coherence and transparency that the Piano Cera only suggests. It also has a greater sense of depth and dimensionality, along with more precise imaging within the soundstage. The Piano Cera probably offers greater value at its price point (be happy about this!)and I am unaware of anyone else who has gone this route. The caveat here is that I could change my opinion in another 600 hours as the full potential of the Diacera is revealed. I had an unusual set of circumstances that presented this option to me.
Nice comments from Mr. Atkinson of Stereophile at the Capital Audiofest about The Voice That Is and Tidal. Page down about half way.

http://www.stereophile.com/content/capital-audiofest151day-two-early-afternoon