Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Argyro, I agree with Kclone about all of us going through the wait. I should also say that these speakers are so revealing that you may have another adjustment period to come as you cull through your equipment finding the weak links.

Do you have a date certain for getting your Tidals?
Kclone I suppose you are right, anticipation is part of the story but..... I can say I enjoy it!:)

tbg no clue, I hope I have them by the end of July but this is just my estimation!

Have a good day,

Mike
Seems like all of you had to wait to take delivery of the speakers. What is the reason?

Thanks,
..as a recent buyer of a pair of contriva diacera-se speakers, i was told, when i ordered my pair, that it would take from 4-5 months to take delivery as they are made individually when ordered.that was 2 months ago.that being said i received an email a few days ago that informed me that mine would be arriving in about '3-6'weeks..as good as these speakers are the wait is worth it.