Trouble Contacting Clear Day Cables

Has anyone else had success contacting Paul at CDC recently?
I have sent some emails and also called and left a message but have not heard back.
I know he has had some health problems in the last year or so but I thought he had been feeling good enough to start making cables again.  
I hope he is OK!

128x128snackeyp
The last I spoke to Paul was before I bought my last set of speaker cables of another make, about 4-5 months ago. We talked extensively about my system, cables, audiophiles, and his deteriorating health with what he had to look forward to. 

It was very sobering, to say the least. He tried as hard as he could to overcome setback after setback, and wished he could accommodate all the orders coming in. 

I wish him an easy passing knowing what my parents went through.

All the best,
Nonoise
The last I spoke to Paul was before I bought my last set of speaker cables of another make, about 4-5 months ago. We talked extensively about my system, cables, audiophiles, and his deteriorating health with what he had to look forward to. 

It was very sobering, to say the least. He tried as hard as he could to overcome setback after setback, and wished he could accommodate all the orders coming in. 

I wish him an easy passing knowing what my parents went through.

All the best,
Nonoise
This is so sad.  I love love his speaker cable....and he is a true gentleman
Been sometime since I have spoken with Paul unfortunately. As mentioned above by others, Paul is a great guy with a big heart and the world could use a lot more people like him that's for sure. Being a Christian It didn't take long to figure out Paul is a Christian as well when we first spoke. I can only imagine what Paul is going through and I can only hope he is reading these messages and I encourage him to stay strong in his Faith as others are watching him and as messed up as it must feel there is a plan for all of this. Will be praying for you - God Bless you Paul.