HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
I'm fed up with the new format,  I look at a few brand listings only once a week now from typically five. I'm upgrading cables.
I have a mint cable for sale, nothing in over 6 weeks. I thought it would be snapped up as its manufactured in the US. Somewhere around 40% off.

@joeeuro, I don't mind the new format . . . I think it takes a little getting used to, but I sort of like the pictures with each product.  Why don't you like it?
We are less audiophiles , and IMO prices are on the high side. I sold something 2 weeks ago, but I priced it to move, if others price things to move I might enjoy trying something different, but just my opinion
Post removed 
…...I would generally agree. The sale of some lower priced ticket items like power cords or lower end priced electronics will move here. Higher priced more boutique items as I have watched here on a daily basis no longer move as fast here on Audiogon ...….unless, unless you price it so far below the normal price in which somebody picks it up and then flips it in the Asian Pacific marketplace.  Audiogon is also partially to blame with this new format …..I can't find a thing. But the market for High End Audio has changed here in the US at least. The used market is a whole other story as buyers want it all and want it for free. I tried TMR Audio to sell a couple of items and what they offered was a crime for some really nice gear. They are really nice people and I understand they want to move it fast with about a 25-30% mark-up over what they paid you for as they need to stay in business and make a profit.  However, that has also contributed to the lowering of any prices of gear sold here on Audiogon. So, yes you just say the hell with it and keep what you got unless you are willing to sell your nice gear way below market prices just to sell it and believe you me, the vultures are there to pick those sales up.