Small Bedroom Tube Amp

Hi all!  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a small reliable tube or warmer solid state amp for the bedroom?  Would be match it with smaller bookshelf speakers, haven't decided which ones yet.  I want to mellow out music when putting the little one to sleep.

I have my eye on the TubeCube 7, seems small and efficient but want to make sure there aren't any better alternatives.

Thanks!
eziggy
To the OP. I would select the speakers first. To br3098, the Peachtree Nova is a hybrid, as it uses a tube at the input ( as stated by uberwaltz ). Enjoy ! MrD.
musical paradise mp-301 amp
MP-S1 MK2 Bookshelf speakers 
Both punch far above their price....but do you really want hot tubes around a child 👶🏻?

Let me play devil's advocate here. Haven't seen this mentioned. Don't know how little your little ones are, but glowing tubes, its like a moth to light. They could seriously burn. Something to think about.

It was mentioned in the post right before yours...lol.
But it is a valid point.
I do,know the Peachtree hides its solitary tube behind a glass panel in the amp so you cannot actually touch it.
eziggy Iook at the Q Acoustics speakers..Fairly easy to drive,inexpensive & KILLER reviews!