How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
3 sets, my babies are my JBL L300's that look like the day they were born. I also own a pair of 100's and a pair of unknown model Marantz im restoring.
Keep that vinyl turning!
JKW1, how do you like the Totem Forests? I had the Hawks and loved them the most, you seem to have my taste in speakers as well.
six here :

Quad 988's -bought new - in main system rotation
Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL- bought used- in main system rotation
Magnepan MG-1 -gift! - storage
Minimus 7 wood -bought new -storage
Polk SDA-1 bought used -storage
Polk Monitor 5- gift - On PC w/NAD amp
Bbchem, The forests are a great speaker, they do some things very well, like vocals. A good friend of mind owns the Hawks, however he lives 500 miles from me so we have not been able yet, to get them in the same room. I have heard his in his home a couple of times and I think the hawks have some magic going on that the forests just can't capture, but the forests are more dynamic. He uses Rogue tubes, I use Classe solid state and we both use Joule tube pre's, the tubes may be the magic. I will be taking the forests to his house soon, then we will know how they truly compare.
Thanks for asking,
Jim