What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Oh my.... Didn't know that class A topology would do so much magic all by itself... I learn something new every day... I should have known... Would have never sold my old 1966 Braun bookshelvers. G.
Sevenshy, you may need class A for the Magnavox but probably a lot less for the Wave Touch. I see you spell out Magnavox but not your direct competing brand Wavetouch Audio with it's birch ply, descent drivers, good crossover parts and can't forget the 40 day in home trial!

You are having a real issue with these Wavetouch Audio speakers for some reason.
Sevenshy,

You must be one lonely, disgruntled, sad excuse for a speaker manufacturer to spend so much effort trying to devalue WAVETOUCH AUDIO...
But maybe the word association isn't such a bad one. MagnaVox means MAGNA-VOICE which is exactly what the new GT's are. They sound much larger and more convincingly realistic than any speaker I know of under $5k and perhaps more.

Actually, I think that you've helped give WAVETOUCH AUDIO GT LOUDSPEAKERS a new nickname. Because it's fitting. MAGNA-VOICE!!

People who need to devalue others to feel good about themselves are among the lowest of the low.
"Why complain about that bologna sandwich that they told you was prime rib, until you've eaten it

Does that connect the dots well enough for you? "

It's interesting that the only talk about "complain" ing is from a few that have never heard WAVETOUCH products. That's puts you in camp of those who speak out of their Arses. The only dots connected here are that you still have ZERO basis for delivering an assertion. Bologna served up with animus are the only things to take away from your obvious WAVETOUCH...jealousy...Next
The WAVETOUCH speaker's will be here today, according to the fedex tracker. so I'll give you my first impressions this pm. After_Hrs I like that nickname MAGNA-VOICE, but I also like WHIZZER-CONE!