Fairport Convention fans - help

Can anyone name the Fairport Convention album that has a photo of an elephant in one of the frames that form the front or back cover artwork?
rockvirgo
I agree with you, Joeabrams, about "Who Knows..." And as for Linkster's comment, yes, there are so many incarnations and iterations of Fairport. The only ones I listen to anymore are "Liege and Leaf," "Full House," and "Unhalfbricking." Otherwise, it's solo recordings by Sandy Denny and Richard/Linda Thompson all the way for me.
For those of you who are fans of early Fairport, I'd encourage you to seek out the live peformances from the band's annual Cropredy Festival. There are multi-disc sets available for the bands 25th (1992), 30th (1997) and 35th (2002) reunions. These sets feature repetoire of the early bands with the the same musicians (the living ones anyway). So you can enjoy Leige and Leif as played by a similar version of Fairport but having the benefit of another 30 years of playing! At the same time the current touring version of Fairport includes a fair amount of the older material in their set-lists. The band is embarking on a US tour for the month of June and I'd encourage all those who have even a remote interest in this musical genre to attend a performance- you won't be disappointed! The itinerary may be viewed on the band's website
I have a friend in England who sends me, ahem...cough... unofficial copies of those festival gigs. They're OK, but I agree with the gist of Patrickamory's question. There's no substitute for RT and Sandy Denny. Rather like the Dead without Jerry Garcia (why bother?).