WyWire Blue speaker cable or Kimber Kable 12TC?

This month TAS reviewed a cable product called WyWire, including its "Blue series" speaker cable. Has anyone used or auditioned this speaker cable?? I have narrowed my choices to either Kimber Kable 12TC, or Mapleshade's "Double Helix".

However, I would like to find out about this WyWire and where it stands in the "hierarchy" of supposedly mid-priced speaker cables

After reading the review, the WyWire seems somewhat expensive compared to the other speaker cable mentioned above. Thanks
sunnyjim

Showing 2 responses by zd542

Sunnyjim,

Do you have an amp yet? I've been very busy these last couple of weeks so I haven't been able to follow some of the threads. I was going to list some amps that you may like, but then I read your post asking about integrates instead. And that's where I left off. If you did get something what is it? If you list it you'll probably get better answers.

Of the cables you list, I like the Kimber. It's a pretty safe bet. I had the 8 and I've heard the 12 and both are great sounding cables. I compared the 8TC to my Audioquest CV-8. You may want to add the CV-8's to your list. Both are great but I like the AQ a little more.
I think Rogue is a really good choice. You can do far worse. I haven't heard the models you are considering but from the Rogue gear that I have heard, I like it very much. Also, its made in the US and they are a very good company to deal with if you have any problems. For where you live, that's very important.