Upgrades and repairs on hi fi components

I've often run across good quality hi fi components (like Marantz, Audio Research, Conrad J, Luxman, OPPO, etc.) that should be upgraded due to aged and older internal components.

Any recommendations as to who does this type of work?

morbius2130aol

@bigkidz .  Have you done any repairs/refurbs to Goldmund Studietto - circa 1983/4  ?  Contact ptss if you can. Thanks

@ptss I sent you a message last night  I spoke to my partner ad he actually own this unit.

Peter

@waytoomuchstuff - we get around 20 items in a month to repair, upgrade, rebuild, etc.  Many reviewers and dealerships send us item to fix, repair.  Our own components should be at Audio Connectoin in Verona NJ very soon.  They were completely floored but what we demonstrated their last month.

MSEE, BSCS, Member at ISCET,  Member at Society of Broadcast Engineers

IT Domain Administrator, Web Architect, Client-Server Environment Administrator

Servicing Consumer and Broadcast gear for over 40 years: Audio Research, Accuphase, Bryston, Classe, DBX, Conrad Johnson, McIntosh, Naim, Perreaux, Rotel,  Studer-Revox, Symmetrix, Tandberg, Yamaha.

Factory Authorized Servicer for North America  http://www.perreaux.com/contact

I know this looks like an ad but it isn't. 

He brought my Yamaha M-80 back to life for me. A no B/S experience and fast turn around. He's located in the St. Louis metro area.