Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis

Showing 5 responses by maxx1973

The Tidal speaker often get displayed with the Argento cables. I've never heard them actually and have no idea how the sound. I've recently ordered a Tidal speaker and am waiting for delivery in a month or so.

Has anyone ever compared the Argento Flow with the Jorma Prime or Siltech cables? Both Jorma Prime and the more expensive Siltech cables eg. Empress have great followers as well.

Appreciate peoples thoughts.
Kclone, actually been crazy and ordered the Sunray :). Was an "impulsive" decision after hearing the speaker. Was so overwhelmed with its performance that I ordered it.
Now I'm suffering the consequences since I'm living of water and bread for the next 20 years :-)

But..... I've got something very special and amazing to listen to.
Well, I'm also a proud and extremely happy new owner of a Tidal speaker, the Sunray. It was definitely worth the wait. I was lucky to have the finances and decided to buy a "last ever speaker". Yes, they are not cheap, but for me it’s a matter of priorities. Some like fast cars or a boat. I love listening to music and the Sunray makes me fulfill the wish to reproduce live music with hifi. No more searching for me and looking for anything better. I'm just completely relaxed after owning the Sunray. Still have to break them in, but already the sound is amazing. And boy, the finish is nice. I’ve got the black Piano finish, build quality is absolutely superb.

The sound is so transparent and right. With some other speakers I've heard I preferred some artificial sweetness that made it sound better. With my Sunray I don’t require that. I love the sound, the big sweet spot. They just disappear in my room even though it are big speakers ☺. The sound is becoming smoother once they are breaking in more and more, no ceramic harshness.

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to listen to the full Tidal suit at the Munich show but was lucky enough to get a flavor of the Tidal Impact when the Sunray was delivered. Off course the listening session was way to short, not broken in speakers etc etc, but the Sunray sound indeed very very nice with the Tidal Impact monoblocks. Very fast, “light” and effortless, string instruments sounded amazing. I’ll definitely try to audition the Impact stereo or monoblocks when the Sunray is properly broken in.

I don’t need to stress people to listen to the Tidal speakers and electronics if they have the opportunity since it’s already published many times in this thread. But it’s definitely worth it ☺.
Tbg,

Indeed saw that as well. I only can say that I'm extremely happy with my Sunray and don't have even the slightest intentions of selling them :).

An amazing speaker, both its looks as well as the sound. Everyone that listened to mine fully agree. I don't look at other speakers anymore, I'm done! It's a nice feeling not having the constant urge looking for something better. Having the Sunray made me relax :). Only upgrade currently considering is acoustic treatment in my room.
I've got a question to the Tidal owners on a good cable match for my Sunray.

On audio shows Argento gets used a lot, but for sure there are other excellent cables as well. Unfortunately due to my current location I don't have access to various brands in order to try in my set so I purely have to decide based on other users experiences.

Has anyone ever compared the Argento FMR cables with eg. Jorma Prime, Siltech and/or Nordost Odin cables? Or maybe another brand.

I would very much appreciate your comments and maybe explain the difference in sound between those cables.

Many thanks