This is no joke.

My wife just celebrated her 50th birthday.

I placed two weighted table ornaments with colorful plumes cascading above them on top of my Triangle monitors.

Now, listening to them today for the first time since, they seem to sound better. More transparent and deeper fuller bass.

Very weird. Either somethings going on or I'm losing it.

We'll see.

These ornaments only cost a few bucks. Nice tweak! Very festive looking too!
128x128mapman

Showing 6 responses by maril555

Musicnoise,
If you really consider your references to "cats nailed to speakers" an art form, you are sadly mistaken.
And your attempt to paint those, who are disgusted by your perverted "sense of humor" as fascists, is sadder still.
And will you stop crying about being misunderstood already?
Mickeyf,
That wasn't funny at all. Any reference, even intended to be humorous, to an animal cruelty, is absolutely repulsive, and out of place in this forum.
IMHO.
Dekay,
Couldn't agree with you more. "Sorry examples" is probably an understatement.
I wonder if they could express their ugliness not being protected by the anonymity of the internet forum.
It's like stepping into a pile of sh-t, really.
I wonder, where the moderators are.
I agree with Magfan. The jokes didn't strike me as absurdist.
Certain topics, such as references to child sexual abuse, cruelty to animals,or disability of any sort, etc. should be avoided in ANY context. It's just a poor taste, and not something other members of this forum should endure.
Musicnoise, Mickeyf,
I have a better idea- I hear they just opened a redneck forum, why don't you get your refined sense of humour, along with your own sorry behinds and just move there.
You'll be well entertained there discussing merits of Bud Light vs. Miller Light.