Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
All this talk about Herbie's Sliders I had to try a pair!  Heck, even if they don't sound better, being able to slide speakers around is a huge plus!

Anyway, will post our findings once received.

Thanks!
Mike
Audio Archon - dealer
The Herbies Giant threaded gliders are perfect for the DI's. Like David said its not a huge sonic improvement but one nonetheless. What I like best is the ease of moving the speakers. Never thought of doubling up with the Fat gliders, but since mine are on carpet I can't imagine them helping......but who knows?
I got a chance to hear the DI and LTA combo at Mike's place. His main room is absolutely cavernous, yet the speakers were able to play cleanly with either the ten or one watt setup.

After hearing over a hundred rooms at AXPONA last weekend, I was totally impressed with the DI as driven in his system. Dynamic, holographic imaging and depth and a fast but non fatiguing sound. 

My tastes run toward speakers such as electrostats, Maggies, Raidhos and Harbeths.  The DI's compared extremely well with all of them.

Impressed!  Very impressed.
Hello all,
I received my Di's today,packed well and no damage.
I will set them up tomorrow and give them music too break them in.

Kenny.
I use Herbies sliders and love them! Sound great and so easy to move the speakersas needed. Great!