Speakers for Musical Fidelity M3i

I have recently purchased Musical Fidelity M3i.I am waiting for them to be shipped from Malaysia.I would like to understand if Epos Elan or Epic series is a good match.I prefer stand mounts as my room is only 12*10 ft.
Music preferences ..Vocals (70%) ,Instrumentals (30%).
Thanks for your help ...
128x128kushanava

Showing 3 responses by bo1972

Silver RX series of Monitor Audio are great. In this pricetag they are the most less coloured speaker at the market. Take a listen.
Take a look at the Monitor Audio Pl-200. It can be used for a very small room. I is made to be unnest and placed near the wall. In his price Tag it is the best 3d holographic speaker I heard so far. Monitor Audio and Musical Fidelity is a dream combination in sound. Read the article of the Pl-200 in the Stereophile. In germany it was even beter tested as the new B&W 804D.
The MA Silver RX series uses the older Gold tweeter. This one is a lot more forgiving. MA is the only brand I know which also has a lot of depth even for the Silver RX series. Wenn you compare these speakers to B&W, Kef, Focal, Dynaudio the stage is wider and has depth. The other ones are almost only 2-dimensional. They weigh also less compared to Monitor Audio. More colouration. Monitor Audio is more me the most easiest brand to sell. Compare them with there competitors and they are better on the important parts were you judge every speaker for.