Point of higher priced streamer?

Hello,
Assuming I have separate DAC, and I just want to play songs from iPad by Airplay feature.
In this case, I need a streamer to receive music from my iPad -> DAC.

What’s the point of high price streamer? I’m bit surprised that some streamers are very high priced.
From my understanding, there should be no sound quality difference.
(Streaming reliability and build quality, I can see it but I do not see advantages in terms of sound quality.)

Am I missing something? If so, please share some wisdom.
128x128sangbro
The post in which the term "chi-fi" was introduced was racist. The lack of maturity some illustrate in this thread is disturbing. Some people act more like school yard bullies than adults.
This thread is pretty typical. Here’s what happens: Somebody posts a question about whether “size really matters.” Then a bunch of other people weigh in. Before long, somebody shows up to lecture everyone about how he or she is the authority and proves it by saying something like “volume times mass does not result in velocity necessary for total accuracy.” Occasionally, somebody will opine some cliche, like, “It aint the meat, it’s the motion.” Then it gets really heated, shots are fired and everyone moves on. Meanwhile, real players have all the fun. ;-)
Audio2Design (AtDavid, Dannad, headaudio, Roberttdid, etc) —- same person —- is a Troll. Direct import from St. Petersburg troll factory. Change my mind 😉
And I am pretty sure you will read this before it’s been deleted @atdavid, since you are a full time troll: I am very close to finding you, and will meet you in person soon. Next time you are in NY 😂😉