Peachtree GaN400 - Anyone Listened To It?

Looking for feedback from those who have heard the GaN400.  I have the opportunity to trade in my Peachtree Nova500 and upgrade to this and their preDAC. Thanks!
michiganbuckeye
I got the GaN400 yesterday and have spent a few hours listening to it and doing an A/B comparison with my DIY First Watt M2x which is my favorite out of the 8 amps I have.  I think it is a little early to draw any definitive conclusions, but I can tell you the GaN400 has an incredible level of detail, separation, dynamics, spaciousness and clarity.  Tonality is very natural and pure.  I haven't hear any of the glare or blaring that I am normally very sensitive to.  Bass is very tight, fast and musical.  Top end is excellent without being exaggerated or harsh.  Honestly, the only negative so far is that the amp doesn't have that liquid wet kind of midrange that a lot of people love but I wouldn't describe it as harsh, dry or lacking in any way.  

I would definitely recommend filling out the form for that very attractive trade-in offer and submitting it before it expires on Friday.  It doesn't obligate you to order.  My guess is a lot of people are going to like this amp but I am interested to hear what other people think. 
Can any wise heads out there explain to me why the specs for this amp indicate output of 400W into both 8 and 4 ohms?
Just curious as it seems one of the defining features of the class D amps is (near) doubling of power going from 8 to 4 to 2 ohms... Is this something fundementally different about GaN vs MOFSET class D amps or something specific to the Peachtree design?
Thanks v much