Need Some Advice regarding interconnects

Hey all...I need some advice regarding upgrading my interconnects at two places (1) from my solid state preamp to my tube mono blocks and (2) my turntable to preamp rca-rca. I currently use some cheapo Tara Labs but I need to upgrade...

I use Synergistic Research Alpha Sterling X2 from transport to dac and dac to preamp and Purist Audio Rev.A Digital from transport to DAC but I need to know what is a good match for my amps - preamp and turntable. My price range is around $400.00 - $600.00 on the Agon used market for each
thmicheletti
The idea that one should stay with the same brand of cable throughout their system neither constitues law nor does it guarantee one will get the kind of sound that is best or most enjoyable to their ears. It's not necessary either for one to offer a dissertation as a basis for justifying why approach A or B is desireable or preferable. Mix and match or don't mix and match---whatever "floats your boat".
As we all know... cables are of a personal preference.
If you are using Tara already may I suggest climbing the ladder of their cables. Once into the Reference series the benefits are far greater & you may end up preferring them to some of the other cables being listed to try.
If not experiment to the ones of your liking.
Well thank you all for who wrote in their thoghts...I ended up with Von Gaylord Chinchilla's for both my monoblocks and turntable and I feel that it opened up the soundstage and at the same time quited the background noise. I think Im set for interconnects for a while now it's on to power cords...
"now it's on to power cords..."

Now you've opened a can of worms! Are you gonna' start a new thread? You shall surely be pounced upon by the PC non-believers.

I use Harmonic Tech 10's and 11's PC's and Oyaide Tunami PC's throughout. I feel the Tunamis better the HT's by quite a wide margin.
Especially by some of the crazy science forum members. If you don't want to learn anything about hi-end audio then the science forums are where you want to be. Whatever you do don't ask them what kind of system they are running.
Talk about opening a can of worms. I started to wonder if some even have systems other than the one in their car. They move together like a pack of wolves trying to find the next argument asking for visual measurements and pictures of you standing in front of your gear with a blind fold on. I think it is a way of them saying we can't afford this hobby and justifying it with ridiculous requests.