My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

@txp1, is your Aurender N150 still stuck in repeat mode?   Was Aurender customer support able to resolve this issue?   Please keep us posted.  Thanks. 

@jred 

I understand your reticence, but the world is going to digital. I have a five-year-old surrender and 100 that works perfectly with their interface. They are probably the leading streamer provider and are likely the far into the future. The benefits of screaming are so high. I highly recommend taking the faith.

@hgeifman  I posted it previously in the queue.  I resolved the problem by using the "Reset" command available by press and hold the play button at the top of the queue.  I hadn't used that action in my 13 months of ownership because my N150 and the Conductor app had been problem-free.   Aurender support was also very interested and responsive.  That's also in the queue. In fact, Aurender's excellent support regarding this has made me even more impressed with their customer service. 

Aurender fixed the bugs and made an update available in app store 3/20/2024. Very quick turnaround. Problems fixed. 

@audphile1  I agree.  I'm very impressed and pleased with Aurender support regarding issues described in this thread as well as other support they have provided for me.  All of my previous issues were my newbie operator errors and general questions.  
@jred  you won't be disappointed with Aurender support!  I've had my N150 for 13 months and I was so pleased I recently ordered a new N200 because I wanted to hear even better audio although the N150 has been mighty fine.