Musical Fidelity 550 supercharger monoblock fuse location?

I need help to find the fuse location of these amps, the manual does not show where the fuse are located.Thanks

128x128jayctoy

Really not trying to be snarky, but why do you need a manual to help you find a fuse? They are not that difficult to distinguish.

Bojack usually they are near the iec, but I don’t see it there, maybe I need to open the amp!

@jayctoy

Bojack usually they are near the iec, but I don’t see it there, maybe I need to open the amp

shouldnt one try things like this before posting ?

problem with the amp or are you wanting to upgrade the fuses ?

I tried to locate the fuses so I can apply q45 high fidelity, if I can save headache and time it’s even better right? If it’s more complicated then I will not applied the q45 anymore.

Bo this forum is very helpful usually you get good information, I am not a tetchy guy, a bit of info here would help? But I guess I will just apply the q45 on the iec metal .

Per a quick Google it seems that the main fuse is located in the power cord on the UK version.

I also read elsewhere (USA version?) that there are no user replaceable fuses (refer to a repair facility) which would make me think that they are located inside.

Perhaps you can Google pics of the particular unit you are working for and get lucky?

DeKay

Post removed 

Most likely it is internally fused. It seems MF doesn't want you playing with different types of fuses because they want to minimize the possibility of their product destroying your amplifier. Mains fuses are not 100% failsafe; for better protection, circuit level fuses are often used.