MBL 121 to full range speaker

Would like to receive recommendations on possible upgrade to full range speakers. I am living in an apartment so speaker selection would have to fit this constraint. The MBL 116 is an obvious selection keeping to the MBL sound which I certainly enjoy but I would like to especially hear from others who have found other speaker makes that I should consider.

BTW, I have Rowland electronics (synergy 2i/501/PC1) with MBL 1511/1521 DAC&Transport.
dtanclim
Yes, I would love to hear the 111s as well. They seem like they would be more suitable to the size of my own smaller listening room, as I really think the 101s need a large space to breathe and project well.

Going back to the OHM comparison, as I've not familiar with their brand, how are they priced compared to similar performing MBL models? Also, do they have a stand-out signature model like the 101?
"Going back to the OHM comparison, as I've not familiar with their brand, how are they priced compared to similar performing MBL models? "

~ $1000-$6000 depending mostly on target room size.

"Also, do they have a stand-out signature model like the 101?"

Not really. All OHM Walsh models use a similar driver configuration. The more expensive models use a larger driver configuration for better dynamics in larger rooms.

The OHM Walsh 300 series 3 or Walsh 5 series 3 or perhaps the latest Walsh 5000 are for large rooms and therefore would be the closest thing to the 101s. 300s and 5's are similar except 5's have 4 level adjustment switches per speaker for cusomizing to room acoustics. 5000s are brand spanking new (haven't heard these) but tout next generation Walsh drivers with better magnets and assemblies and associated higher sensitivity.
Hi, I would also like to hear from you who have experience with more conventional design speakers especially in comparison with MBL's or omni's for that matter.