Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10
ghasley

OK, glad I thought so. 

did you ever read 'People's History ...? It's a real eye opener.

Post removed 

Omega Speakers are based in Connecticut and I know for a fact each one is handmade there. 

What Zinn fails to take into account adequately is the gradually rising levels of prosperity, and longevity, for the average American citizen and the benefits that other countries too have achieved by constructive partnering w the U.S. ...  Why would he?  He'd have to then acknowledge the superiority of capitalism over his obvious Marxist bent.

Note that his book is not widely assigned in even the predominantly left-leaning institutions of "higher learning"... and it's also finally being acknowledged that Marx himself made up "fictional historical facts," for lack of better term - including a bizarre fantasy of how great life was in the Eden of some non-existent fictional perfect barter system before the greedy rise of private property - to fit his ever-changing theories, rather than making the theories fit the facts, which is ironic because Marx claimed to be offering a "scientific" look at economic history.  Nevertheless, Marx, like Zinn, is a stimulating and provocative writer, and worthy of being read at least for the challenges laid down.

Zinn did write a good book though, and food for thought.  Does remind one of the nastiness and brutality of which the human race is capable.  Met him once.  

What Zinn fails to take into account adequately is the gradually rising levels of prosperity, and longevity, for the average American citizen and the benefits that other countries too have achieved by constructive partnering w the U.S. ... Why would he? He’d have to then acknowledge the superiority of capitalism over his obvious Marxist bent.

American longevity has gone up for those making over $400,000 a year and has gone down for those making under. We’ve had the largest drop in life expectancy since the 1920s.

As for calling Zinn a Marxist, they don’t quite see it that way:

All the best,
Nonoise