Goldring 1012GX stylus question

Is the stylus of a Goldring 1012GX (not sure of the "GX" but "1012" should identify it) cartridge user-replaceable? A dealer in San Diego told a friend of mine No, while I've seen Audiogon "For Sale" ads that imply Yes. I'd be grateful to anyone who can give me a definitive answer.
Thanks in advance!
tom_nice
Found another source for you:

http://www.hcmaudio.com/comp.asp?compID=374

On sale for $109.00.
...and it's very easy to do.

Give NeedleDoctor.com a call. I had to replace the stylus on my Goldring cartridge (same one as yours), and at the time NeedleDoctor was selling the 1012GX stylus at pre-price increase prices. I think I got mine for $109.00. They may be going for as much as $160.00 now. I can't remember for sure.
Thanks everyone! I expected to find people who could straighten me out on this, and I wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately, though, a new stylus, as Dave said, is a pretty expensive proposition. Well, c'est la vie.
The stylus' are definately interchangeable. You can upgrade to the 1022 or 1042 if you wish. I had the 1022 and the 1042 and I really like the 1042. I find it it my opinion far superior to the 1022. Although when changing just the stylus the cost is a bout 80% of the whole cartridge.

-Dave
Yep. The Goldring 1000 series all use the same pocan body and generator assembly with a choice of user interchangeable and upgradable stylii. My favorite in the line is actually the mid-line 1022 rather than the top of the line 1042.To my ears ,the 1022 sounds more natural and balanced than the more detailed flagship.