Esoteric E-03 Phono Stage

Anyone have and/or heard this phono pre: Esoteric E-03?

Soundstage Review

Looks interesting...
notec
Hi, the e-03 has done so far 150 hours...i did have a Audio Research PH5 before...no comparison! my thoughts are 100% with the 6-moon review...everything opens up...big staging, depth, dynamic, detail but not sterile, warmer sounding than the tube ARC PH5...mine are hook up to ARC REF3, thr a pair of custom valve monoblocks by Melody...speakers are Usher BE-20 with GR Research x/over.
Yes!! i have...can be fix by playing around with the earth on the power cables...i actually remove the earth on the Pre-amp...but i couldnt have my esoteric x-03se cd player on while i'm using the phono...the E-03 phono will pick up the transformer in the x-03se...
Superb phono amp, replaced a Lamm LP2 because it is a better match with the Esoteric C-03 preamp. Extraordinary detail, no sense of etched quality although it isn't a particularly warm sound. In tonal balance, the phono sound is really quite similar to my Esoteric digital balance (C-03, D-03, G-Orb) even with a Koetsu Platinum cartridge. Very silent (better than the Lamm); no noise issues whatever.