Cary SLI-80 and B&W 805S, good match?

I'm thinking of pairing these two components. Do you think it could be a good match? what are your thoughts on this. Also have a subwoofer Rel Strata III. Musical
Preferences are classical (symphonies, concerti, piano, chamber) and some jazz and pop. Room is small, 10'x15'x8'.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
jdec
I'm not sure B&W 805's would be the first speaker you'd think of when pairing with an 80 wpc tube integrated. (The 805's tend to like quite a bit of SS power). But as 805's have very limited bass anyway, & as you'd be using them with a sub, in a small room, I'd say, go for the Cary.

But then, I'm a big Cary fan. A nice used SS integrated, like a Plinius, would make more sense probably in a larger room, or w/o a sub.....
I tried the sli 80 F1 on my 800D and they sounded fine with a little lack of bass vs. my 250 ss mono amps so go for it. You should be fine.
It would be a very good amp for your 805s'. I had 805 signatures with a Cary SLI-80 Signature F1 and it was fine. I have since sold the speakers and now have Kharma ce 3.1's. I STILL have the Cary and it's not going anywhere. Peace and Good Listening, Pat.
Thank you for all the responses, looks like I won't have any issue with the SLI-80 driving the 805S. Thanks again.
By the way Pat, is your SLI-80 F1 the direct coupled or non-direct coupled version? do you know which are the pros and cons of either version? Thank you.