Cables for B&W Nautilus 802

I just purchased a pair of 802's I love the sound of the speakers but with some of my music they sound a bit brite.I am looking for a cable to tone this down.
Athem D1 pre/pro and Moon Aurora amp with Stright Wire Rhythm cables bi-wire.
Any other tips or tweaks to offer I would be thankful

Thanks
louisjm
Cdc is absolutely dead on correct. I would much rather get advice from Cdc as here is someone who knows what they are talking about.
Aw shucks, Uriah I think my face is turning red.
My advice is to get James Brown "Universal James". Listening to it now. That guy is craaaaazzzzzyyy!!!
AZ Satori. I've tried more expensive wire. B&W's manual says use lots of copper and I have to agree.
I owned a pr.of B&W CDM-1NT a few years ago and they definitely preferred copper. Silver always made them sound a bit tipped-up and bright. AZ Satori is a good safe choice. I actually preferred the Stealth Premier copper to the Satori, but when I later went with another monitor, the Rauna Tyr II, the Satori was the better match. Your electronics play a crucial role as well.
Cables aren't tone controls. Try positioning your speakers away from the walls and putting room treatments on the first reflection points.