Best SUT For Van Den Hul Crimson Stradivarius cartridge

Please suggest a SUT For Van Den Hul Crimson Stradivarius cartridge.
I currently own a Ypsilon MC26L Ypsilon VPS 100 Phonostage.

However the highs are high. Since the cart is putting out 0.95 mV, it may be overdriving the phono stage as MC26L has 26 amplification ratio.

Even the lowest amplification ratio Ypsilon MC10 is recommended for carts 0.4-0.6 mV. 

I am not sure if there are SUTs with 5 amplification ratio.
kanchi647
Has anyone compared Audionote ANS7 vs Head TX4 vs Audio Technica AT1000T vs EAR 100.

Thanks
Nanda
Dear @kanchi647 :  Your Cary line stage has other 7db of gain ( 24db. ) connected balancved.

You don't need any SUT even with 17db in the preamp you don't need a SUT.

The only reasons of why you are thinking the SUT need is because the cartridge has lower output than the specified by vdH or that your Phono Stage is out of specs that it's not given you those 39db on gain.

Any SUT will degrades the cartridge signal  if the signal must goes through the Cary preamp.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
EMT STX 5/10 will be a good match for your vdH cartridge. you can use it at 1:5 ratio (14dB). it has silver transformers and I really like it's sound. another option is Kondo CFZ or SFZ with 1:10 ratio  (20dB) and if you wanna go a little bit further you can consider getting a Kondo GE-1 phono which has 34 dB gain.
Raul, You make a good point that the Cary can give 24db of gain if connected in balanced mode.  I guess you may be suggesting that the Cary could drive the amplifiers in balanced mode.  That is a good idea if the amplifiers have a balanced input circuit.  I am of the same mind as you; if it were me I would not want to add a SUT, but the OP seemed to be bending in that direction.  I am doubtful that the amps have balanced input, but the OP can tell us.