Best amp for Sonus Faber Cremona M - need help

Almost convinced that the new Cremona M will become my next speakers. But, I'm not sure about the amplifier. I have the possibility to buy an 8 year old Classé pre/power combo (CP-45 + CA200), but could also get a new Krell KAV400xi cheap. Or would the Audia Flight One integrated amp match well with the Sonus Fabers? First two amps are 200 Watts/ 8 Ohm, the Audia 100 / 8 Ohm.
Any suggestions?
hulskof

Showing 2 responses by rayden1972

I have an all Audia set up (CD1, flight pre & power) paired with peak consult empress and the sound is fantastic. I heard SF Amati Anneversario once and found them to be very nice and musical. Perhaps one of the speakers in this price range I would ever want to change my Peaks for.

BTW where are you located in EUR. Based on your location I might be able to give you something which money can't buy ;-)
@Hulskof

I have never touched the pre but the amp definitely gets very hot. Not a biggie in Europe though as its still bloody cold in Switzerland :-)

The thing I was talking about was my audio consultant. He is a genius in 2CH and MCH and perhaps the only thing related to this hobby that I will never change. He told me that there were couple of other dealers like him in Europe as well who does not just sell stuff but actually set it for their customers. If you are interested than let me know and I will see with him if something can be arranged.

IME I could not have brought my system to the level he has brought it to.