Aurender n200, talk me out of signing on the dotted line

I’ve requested an invoice.  My current system has an Audio Mirror 4 with Tele E88cc, Pass int-25, Acoustic Zen Crescendo 2 speakers and a REL 12” sub.   The sound is to my taste in that it is organic, swings with the music and is not lean.  It’s a bit grainy and I attribute that to the Lumin u2 mini, internet radio and Spotify sources in who-knows-what amounts.  Enjoyable none-the-less as is, I am all in for the Aurender.  Talk me out of it.  Please!  

wlutke

Aurender and Roon is coming........I have heard only to N series streamers.

I am waiting for maybe a N20 or N30 but not until.  And I wonder will there be any hardware differences? Worth waiting for me on an Aurender streamer, although I expect it will be a software update.  Still I would want a new unit that is Roon certified endpoint.

As per talking you out of the N200 how much is it?  I am seeing Grimm MU1's now used around 8k and they run Roon core and stream very well..  That is of course if you have decent content like Qobuz as @Soix so subtly stated:) 

I’m streamin’ and discin’ only so Roon isn’t necessary.  And I love web radio.  Spotify connect will do.  I can experiment with other providers once the streamer is on par with the rest of the system.  I’m thinking the mini is a bottleneck in any case so that’s my reasoning. Aurender’s eliminated reclocking spdif (I think) on this model but no complaints I’ve come across.  Some good points made though.  Thank you.

The Aurender UI, Conductor 4 app, is actually very good. Thr N200 is super stable. 
As a long time Roon user, I can say I got used to the Conductor app in about a day or two and don’t miss Roon anymore after a few months with N200.

I guess I’m not doing too good of a job talking the OP out of getting the N200 but it truly is a very good streamer  I haven’t heard the HiFi Rose. I didn’t even have it on my list of candidates when I was making a decision. 

@fastfreight 

It sits right at $6300 but I’m looking at a sizable discount from an authorized dealer.