Aurender n200, talk me out of signing on the dotted line

I’ve requested an invoice.  My current system has an Audio Mirror 4 with Tele E88cc, Pass int-25, Acoustic Zen Crescendo 2 speakers and a REL 12” sub.   The sound is to my taste in that it is organic, swings with the music and is not lean.  It’s a bit grainy and I attribute that to the Lumin u2 mini, internet radio and Spotify sources in who-knows-what amounts.  Enjoyable none-the-less as is, I am all in for the Aurender.  Talk me out of it.  Please!  

wlutke

Aurender and Roon is coming........I have heard only to N series streamers.

I am waiting for maybe a N20 or N30 but not until.  And I wonder will there be any hardware differences? Worth waiting for me on an Aurender streamer, although I expect it will be a software update.  Still I would want a new unit that is Roon certified endpoint.

As per talking you out of the N200 how much is it?  I am seeing Grimm MU1's now used around 8k and they run Roon core and stream very well..  That is of course if you have decent content like Qobuz as @Soix so subtly stated:) 

I’m streamin’ and discin’ only so Roon isn’t necessary.  And I love web radio.  Spotify connect will do.  I can experiment with other providers once the streamer is on par with the rest of the system.  I’m thinking the mini is a bottleneck in any case so that’s my reasoning. Aurender’s eliminated reclocking spdif (I think) on this model but no complaints I’ve come across.  Some good points made though.  Thank you.