Audio Note Kit 1

Bought a used audio note kit 1 300b amplifier recently. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Any opinions on the audio note amplifier? Obviously build quality is of importance, being a kit amplifier. Has anyone had a chance to listen to there 300b built? System will be a sonore ultrarendu>chord2qute>audio note>15in audio nirvana alinco(open baffle). My current amplifier connected to this system is a EL34 Set Audio Nirvana. What kind of differences in sound character should I expect with 300b Set vs El34 Set. 
akwilson501
Glad you are liking it!  I really like the ANK CAC 4.1LE that I built a few years back.  I think some of ANK's offerings represent nice value.

Hard to say about the price, since you have not shared that info....
@jbrrp1 I posted the link of the kit 1 I bought. It was bought here on audiogon. I paid $1650 for it. Had upgraded resistors, upgraded film caps, and upgraded silver internal wiring. Also came with all the tubes needed.
So the "sloth" comment was made specifically about the Audio Note or is this comment directed at all the 300B SET amps you have heard? Serious question with no malice!