Anyone compared the Esoteric G-02X clock and the Mutec Ref 10 120SE clock ?

I am in the market for a Master Clock to add to my Esoteric K-01XD single box player. I currently do not  any music so this master clock will just be added to my current player. I was hoping that some Audiogoners here have looked at both of these clocks and have some opinions as well as which one they purchased and why. Thank you for your looking and please stay well and safe.
garebear
Sorry  - about my bad typing skills. My post should read : '' I do not do or have any music servers ''..... 
Let me try this another way ; has anybody added a Mutec Ref 10 Se 120 Master Clock to an Esoteric K0-1xd CD player and how did it sound ?  Thank you …..
K01XD is an outstanding player in its own right. Just be happy with what you have and enjoy it. You don't need a master clock generator.
...….thank you brodrici for your response as it is appreciated. Please let me know your thoughts on what you heard regarding the Esoteric K-01XD player with the Master Clock and without the clock. I would be curious to know that you heard and your thoughts. Thank you       

Garebear,

Here we are 3 years later. have you added a clock to your K-01XD? if so what did you pick and what did you not pick?