$2000.00 to spend on new speakers.

I’m wanting to upgrade from my Klipsch RP-600M bookshelves. Budget is $2000.00. Opinions would be appreciated. 
My system is as follows:
Pro-Ject RPM-10 Carbon
Nagaoka MP200
Parasound JC3+Denefrips Pontus II
Wilsenton R8
2x REL T5i
Sonore MicroRendu
MacMini running Roon server
128x128travisg
Keep in mind I have about 25-40 watts per channel. So the sensitivity of the speaker is a factor. 

Klipsch Heresy III, or Heresy IV if you can stretch budget a bit.  You may be able to find some NOS Heresy 3s for around your $2000.00 budget.

Bill

Found a pair of Heresy IV’s for 2200.00. So I bought them. I had been looking around for a pair, and got lucky. Thx everyone. 
LSA small bookshelf speaker.  Call and ask, Wally might have a sale price under $2k.  Huge soundstage, a touch on warm side, tons of detail, and ask him but I believe you can return them if you don’t like them.  
I would go for the small british monitor because you have the two subs and it will mesh with the subs well and give you a better tonality than the klipsch a good example would be a used spendor or rogers or harbeth ls3/5a derivative.
Another vote for Fritz.  I have his compact Carbon 6s (he's local, and had a show/demo pair to keep them within my budget) - just delighted!  Great guy to deal with.  He gave me a month or so to evaluate them before gently calling to see if I was happy.  If they were stolen or destroyed, I'd buy them again.
Nope. 
Keep using what you have, save a little more! Get better speakers. The patience is worth the wait. 

You should consider Monitor Audio Silver 300.  On the Stereophile recommended equipment list, and the MSRP is $2,200, so you might get a small discount and be right at budget.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/monitor-audio-silver-300-loudspeaker
Focal Aria 906 pair has been great for me. 89.5 dB sensitivity. Excellent detail, which should pair well with a tube amp, no?
Once again, a "what best speaker" thread where we have 12 different "best" speaker recommendations, many of them even after the OP bought his new speakers! lol
I'll actually second @kcpellethead on the MA Silver 300's. I just picked these up a few weeks ago for a second 2 channel system. This was actually my first experience with MA. Yes, I bought them unheard trusting all the great reviews/press. They were all true. These speakers are magnificent! I had actually bought a pair of DALI Opticon 6 for this 2 channel system and although I thought they did a lot of things well I felt they lacked a bit of detail. So I returned them and gambled on the 300's. These have got to be one of the best allrounders I have heard especially in that price range. The best part was I got a nice discount on an open box pair. There is another available for $1650 (and this is the same place I have made many purchases-these guys are GREAT!).

Monitor Audio Silver 300 Floorstanding Speaker Open Box (Pair) — Safe and Sound HQ

for an additional $99 over your budget they also have a pair of the Silver 500's open box.

Good luck and don't settle plenty of great speakers out there in your price range. I would also highly recommend Dynaudio.
@travisg
Keep in mind I have about 25-40 watts per channel. So the sensitivity of the speaker is a factor.

Just FYI, the Fritz did well with my 60w tube amp, but they also play more easily with lower watt amps than their sensitivity number might reveal. Fritz would be happy to tell you his experience with lower powered amps on his speakers.
Yes these are just over your budget, and yes I hate it when people do this to me as well, but there are the newish Sonus faber Lumina III's that were well-reviewed on Part Time Audiophile.  Then as well as Zu you could look at either the Tekton Perfect SET, either the 2-10 or the 15 which match up well with tubes according to Jay at Next Best Thing.
It hasn't been said yet but... Are you opposed to buying used? I guess some people think that they MUST have been abused or something. 99% of the time...NO! They're just fine! I bought a pair of Pioneer SX3 (I think) that retailed for $8000.00 for the paltry sum of $2300.00 Not too bad! Now as Millercarbon pointed out, perhaps a new pair of $2000.00 speakers may sound better than a used pair of 20 year old pair of you name it. MAYBE, maybe not. It's worth investigating if you haven't settled on a particular speaker yet. It is nice to sit and look at a $8000.00 speaker that I paid a lot less for AND should you decide to sell one year down the road, you won't take a big hit on your wallet. Maybe even sell for what you paid. Just a thought. Good luck. Joe  
I expect most of the Tekton line would work well for you. Some are above your budget but they sometimes have sales and also returns that they’ll discount. All of their models get great reviews.

I have the Pontus and a 30/60 watt Doge 10 tube amp pushing the Electrons which I am very satisfied with.
Ref 3A de Capos clean, detailed   you can find the i model used for under $2k
Thx everyone, like I said previously, I have purchased a pair of Hersey IVs. I appreciate all the suggestions. I noticed quite a few people suggesting speakers that are 85-87db  efficient. I’m not sure my amp has the grunt to properly drive a speaker like that. I of course could be totally wrong. I have owned LS50 in the past and didn’t care for the result. I always felt my Klipsch RP-600s sounded better to my ears. I blame some of that on the amplifier and not the KEFs. 
I recently heard a pair of Dali speakers that were in the $2k range that were impressive. The hersey’s have been in the klipsch lineup forever, congrats.
Your selection of gear shows a lot of good choices you have made.
I like horns and larger woofers but for some reason the Heresy 
never sounded quite right to me. The good news is that they are one of the most popular speakers so resale is easy. 

I see some good and some horrible suggestions above.

Good luck!!
I recently heard a pair of Dali speakers that were in the $2k range that were impressive.

I like the material of their cones.

Here's an interesting video that shows how the shape of cones can be distorted. I can only imagine what might happen to the sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2pvz6RDBCE  
Magnepan 1.7is if you have the power and the room size. Nothing else. That is all.