Power Conditioner/Surge Protection for my System

I need some advice from my fellow audio enthusiasts. I read through the threads and couldn't find much help on my situation.

I currently have 2 dedicated lines installed. I use one for my power amp and one for the rest for my electronics (everything listed below). It was a noticeable improvement and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an upgrade. Due to power outages from spring storms I have fried an eprom chip in one of my components twice in the last couple years (I leave my equipment on 24/7 in standby mode). It was no problem to replace, but I really need to do something to protect my investment.

What I am looking for is a power conditioner / surge protector that doesn’t need to necessarily help my sound (although I wouldn’t mind), but one that doesn’t hurt it.

I have tossed around getting something from Shunyata or Richard Gray, but saw some others out there and thought I would maybe get some advice. I was initially thinking about a Hydra 4 for my components and a Hydra 2 for my amp.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Levinson 27.5
Levinson 37
Levinson 380S
Levinson 36S
Thiel 2.4
Kimber 1130 interconnects
Kimber 3035 speaker cables
Kimber 2120 Digital IC
Transparent and Synergistic power cords
dewinkle
I use a Marigo, but I think they are not made anymore. I would check out the Richard Grey. But still, nothing prevents lightning from frying a system. Unplug during storms.
Give the PS Audio Power Plant Premier a try. It just won two awards in TAS. I agree it's the best protection as well!
Dewinkle, I'm currently using the Richard Gray power House. It made a remarkable difference sonically. I can't say for the price of the unit vs the performance it will be worth it for you. Prior to purchasing I spoke with Dick McCarthy and Rick Komendera on and off for about 2-3 months and also heavily with the manufacturer. Do a whole lot of research before buying anything. Having money in your pocket vs regreting a bad decision is a better choice. The step down transformer from 220v to 120v gives more head room and a much blacker background. I was able to get a very good deal price wise, so for me the investment was a good one. Oh one precaution, the unit is about 400 lbs!