ISOLATION: HRS,SYMPOSIUM,SRA,ZOETHECUS??

Hello,
I use a non audiophile rack for the looks!
Will isolation still make a difference?

I have NAGRA VPA's and EMM DCC2 CDSD that I wish to isolate.

Any sugsestion as to what to use, please?
jjwa
I was at a consumer show, in a room with the Gran Prix Audio rack. It vibrates like a dragster. That CAN'T be good! I'll take proper engineering and function over style any day...
Jjwa, I like my non-audiophile furniture as well. I find using Aurios Classic 1.2 isolation bearings and Neuance Isolation platforms and the like have made a world of difference and I would question if an audiophile rack is truly necessary. Most designs that I have seen would offer no further isolation than what I am employing at present. In any case the mid-50's Scandinavian-modern teak cabinet that much of my gear rests on is rock solid and beautifully hand crafted and is not leaving my living room. One does not have to live like a Neanderthal to glean excellent sound. There’s nothing like a nice rack but that said, you don’t have to completely compromise your esthetic. Onhwy61 observation on the ability to compare rack systems in you environment is a valid concern in evaluating how to spend your money wisely. Isolation components such as platforms and bearings are a much more practical way to perfect a system for your individual needs IMHO.
Happy Listening!