What software for 24/192 playback on PC?

How do I play 24/192 files on my Windows based PC? Do I need any specific software? Thanks in advance.
128x128pugstub
Assume your post relates to setting up your Zodiac Plus?
Congratulations, BTW. Looks like an impressive entry into the high-resolution DAC field.

I had begun a sentence with the standard dogma that Windows OS's don't provide native USB 2.0 support for 24/192, and require an additional driver to be installed. However, it appears that your Zodiac + supercedes that with its proprietary USB bus, with apparently no extra software drivers needed, even for 24/192?

In any event, the newer versions of several PC-based media players make it very simple to accomplish bit-perfect, exclusive use, high resolution data streaming that equals what has been around for a while on the Mac side of the equation, often at a much higher price.

I'm running JRiver MC15 with Ayre QB-9 (plus Thesycon USB driver) and find it highly satisfactory with many extra, easily accessible features, including memory playback and core algorithms that operate in 64-bit mode.

I have tried foobar, jrivers and media monkey. Foobar and Jrivers are equivalent in sound quality, foobar is free and works well, once you get used to it, its fine. Jriver however is more user friendly with a few more features. I found media monkey to work just fine, but always had the perception that foobar and Jrivers sounded better. Foobar does show if you are using 16 bit or 24 bit and all sample rates from 44/48/88/86/176/192. They all play fine for me. I had some jitter, added some ram and removed a program that could have interfered and have been fine since.
I was using Jrivers on a trial basis, finally got cheap and just stuck with foobar. I am currently using a cheap 24/192 usb dac with propriatary drivers and I output wasapi.
Grandetech,
The most known place is HDTracks, I have bought a few from them, but B&W has them, Linn has them I don't remember them all, but go onto computer audiophile and they have a nice list. Many sites will give you a free sample. Most use Flac, but I do have some very nice wav files... don't remember where I picked them up at. The big provider HDTracks sells Flac.