Internet radio stations that sound really good

There are 3 I have found whose sound quality stands out.

Bartok Radio Budapest, classical channel which broadcasts at 256 kbps mp3.

Big Blue Radio, 128 kbps AAC+ laid back classic rock channel. You can get the stream off of Shoutcast.com without having to register with their web site.

Great Radio, 160 kbps mp3. Classic rock that rocks. I can only find them at Shoutcast.com. They sound awfully good for 160 kbps mp3.
128x128dnewhous
Good sound, great music . . . DR Folk. So many to choose from, but this one I come back to quite a bit. Broad expanse of folk music, and I'm always surprised by the incredible programming.

Decent sound (lower bit rates) but arguably one of the better quasi public radio stations in North America is CKUA out of Alberta, Canada.
Eclectic24 - KCRW's (Santa Monica, CA) on-line music station. 128K I believe. Through the website (kcrw.com) or via iTunes.
This thread is great.I am typing this while listening to TSF jazz via my Sennheiser headphone. Great music and good sound quality and I have a chance to refresh my long-fogotten French 101. Thank you, guys.
Cruz123,thank you. Olove this TSF Jazz station . Do you know ant classic rock/pop French Internet radio stations ? Something to bring back old memory ...from Francois Hardy, Sylvie Vartan, Dalida... to Christophe, Enrico Marcias...

Proud to share with you all CBC Jazz - a mix of piano jazz, jazz trios/quartets, vocal jazz, and similar interests. Excellent stream quality. Also available as app for iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone.

Hope you like it.