DIY record cleaning solution recipe needed

Do you make your own cleaning solution? Would denatured water and isopropanol work? Is that bad for vinyl? I'm using a cheapo Discwasher brush with D4 fluid. I want to make my own fluid! Thanks for any info.
Ag insider logo xs@2xhammy
Hdm, "High purity isoprpopyl alcohol is really an ineffective or unnecessary cleaning agent."

Exceptionally good advice. We take this stuff WAY too far.

Speaking as a chemist/material science engineer, when alcohol comes in very high purity, it does so with commensurately high cost. As soon as you open the bottle, that is money wasted. Why? With that high a concentration of alcohol, simply opening the bottle causes it to absorb such a high amount of water it will actually appear to be smoking. And, again, what is the impurity? Yes, it's water, absorbed from the air. That's why a product like Everclear is 190 proof, and not 200. Unless the precautionary steps are taken all the way through, including the end user, 95% (190 proof) is as good as it gets in the natural world.

So, since you're going to be diluting the alcohol in water anyway, let's apply a bit of common sense to the formula. Then again, this is high-end audio...
I personally like to steam clean my records and then dry them with a microfiber towel...well its only an alternative. :)
if you're worried about residues.
Anything with alcohol is a mistake. Go to an online medical supply house, and buy a gallon of their deionizing liquid cleaner, which is used by hospitals to clean surgical instruments. If it cleans scalpels used in brain surgery, you can trust it doesn't leave any residue, LOL. You can mix the cleaner with distilled water in any ratio you like, I use ten parts water to one part cleaner, but you can experiment. In any case, this is the best cleaning agent available, as good as any sold by audiophile companies and your cost will be very, very low in comparison.