What happened to Exact Power

I just wanted to find out what Exact Power was up to these days, owning the SP15A and EP15a, and found a complete new line that seems to have little in common with high end-audio any longer. Does anybody know what happened to the company?
Regards, Florian Hassel
hassel
In 2008, Exact Power was bought by Middle Atlantic Products, a manufacturer who built rack and mounting hardware for commercial/industrial power products.

It seems Mid-Atlantic has little interest in EP's niche, high-end, audio market and wants to broaden the potential market to whole-house power solutions.

They no longer make any of the products that made EP so great.
What a shame. Does anybody know if Exact Power's founder has set up another business to continue the high end-work?
Regards, Florian Hassel
Ron Jackson still seems to have his Jackson Engineering transformer and toroidal companies in Chatsworth, CA. But it seems he's setting up Magnetic Core Corporation to expand into the consumer electronics, PDA, and computer industries.
Much as I love the design, Darkmoebius is right, Exactpower was bought by Middle Atlantic Products last year and they have stopped producing/supporting consumer units (partly because a major parts supplier went bust.) And their commercial products are not regenerators, just heavy-duty building distribution/protection systems.

The good news is, I'm having lunch with Bob Schluter, MAP's President and CEO on Aug. 13th to discuss (among other things) the importance of him having a presence in the consumer market, and the very special features of the EP-15A design, for which he is now the patent owner!

It could help the cause, if lots of audiophiles contacted MAP and let them know you want the EP-15A and the other consumer products back. You can call or e-mail:

Toll free: 800-266-7225
email: [email protected]

or (if you can take a minute) write to:

Mr. Robert Schluter, President
Middle Atlantic Products Inc.
300 Fairfield Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004

(973) 839-1011 | fax (973) 839-1976
International +1 973 839-1011 | fax +1 973 831-4982

Middle Atlantic Canada
voice (613) 836-2501 fax (613) 836-2690

Or you can email me through Audiogon's email system and I will be happy to convey your interest to Mr. Schluter when I meet with him. Thanks everyone, and I'll let you know what happens.

Neil