Solution to a ground loop problem

I have a low hum which I have been told is from a ground loop caused by the cable TV coming into the home. What is the best solution?
dfly
The best solution of all is the Mondial Magic Brick. You can get it through Music Direct in Chicago. I had the same problem--the Magic Brick works like a charm.
I had the same problem at one time. I disconnected everything and then carefully reconnected - hum went away. Try it - hope this works for you like it did for me.
Kr4 smacks the bullseye.....he hit the nail with every swing of the hammer. When the cable connections are clean and tight and when the incoming cable (and or equipment) is grounded to the same grounding system as your service panel, voila there is no differential.
Thanks all!!!! What'a team.....with quick, great responses. I already tried my cable company...oh boy was that a great experience, hold, hold hold...deny,deny,deny. "Not my problem man.." I'll try some of your suggestions, thanks.
Good luck with the cable company....been there, done that and no satisfaction whatsoever. Stay away form the "quick fix" like the cheater plugs and be sure to consider a product that will not weaken of your cable signal.