Female Jazz Singers...new person/new releases...

I must admit my collection is dominated by Jazz and my Jazz collection is dominated by female vocals....and it's exactly the way I want it.

The question is...I have most of what the greats did, Dinah, Sarah, Ella....etc...and many current ones...esp. Krall...so, can anyone suggest some current releases...for a bit of the Classic/Standards type of female Jazz vocals? I do not mind big band type of backing...but lean twoards small groups with minimal electronic manipulation...esp. a lack of reverb on the vocals...

Thanks
whatjd
I have not yet seen mention of Rene Marie in the thread. You should check out her CD "Vertigo." There are many YouTube clips to get a sense of her singing, which is quite passionate. An example of one of my favorite songs is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjCJAs-56nI&feature=related
(just audio)
Lots of great talent !One of my favorites is Cheryl Bentyne,( Let me off Uptown) or (Talk of the Town)
Here are two strong recommendations that I haven't seen listed yet: Valerie Joyce "New York Blue" (a Chesky recording) and Nikki Yanofsky, "Nikki." Both beautiful young women with beautiful voices.
I second Connie Evingson: check out her covers of Peggie Lee standards.

I just ordered some Hilary Kole and from the samples, she sounds fantastic.
Can't wait to hear her CDs when they arrive.
Jacintha, Holly Cole, and maybe not quite what you're looking for but check out Cat Power "Juke Box".