Favourite ECM Titles

We all know ECM is releasing some amazing music both in sound quality as well as "Musical Value"!

They have released a bit over 1200 records if I am not mistaken!

What is your favourite ECM title?
argyro
Since we have gone into deep waters here, can anyone recommend any didgeridoo?
I recommended Mavrothi Kontanis's in an earlier post as many like I love the oud. I also admit a strong affection for the bandoneon. For a poor, white, lower middle-class kid from middle America my music tastes are very different from most of my peers. This past week one of my typical diverse play cycles: Arvo Part's Spiegel Im Spiegel, Jordi Savall performing Marin Marais's music for the viole, Bill Frisell's Disfarmer, Babatunde Olatunji's Circle of Drums, and Helge Lien Trio's Hello Troll.
Orpheus10, check out David Hudson "Rainbow Serpent" or "The Art of Didjeridoo", also the album "Australia, Sound of the Earth" (Hudson, Hopkins, Roach). Attention though, this can be waaaay too much to many western ears. There are certainly more melodious albums that often cross the line into pure kitsch, however (imho). So, listen to the samples first please!
Airegin, you closed the Oud - Bandoneon loop for me. along with Anouar Brahem, one of my greatest musical discoveries of the last decade is Richard Galliano on Accordeon/Bandoneon. I like his playing better than Piazolla (Galliano plays quite a few Piazolla compositions though). I first heard Galliano on Brahem's excellent CD "Khomsa" and have since aqcuired over 10 of his discs (as well as seen him live). My favorite would be "Blow Up", which is a duo with Michel Portal on clarinet.
Karelfd, since I know what a carroboree is, it can't get too "outback" for my ears.