Sensual Music

I once owned a nightclub (called Blitz) in the south of Spain and learned through trial & error how to influence people's mood through music. Every afternoon during the summer, I would sit down in the afternoon with the DJs and discuss that evening's playlist. Correctly assembled, we could be assured of the girls spontaneously climbing up & dancing on the tables at a given time, plus or minus 5 minutes. The playlist varied every night & new music was continually introduced.

For many years now, I have put many compilations of mixed music together every year,these I distribute freely amongst my friends & clients. I gave away 70 copies of Philips Demo XI at CES. I thought that with your help I might put something completely different together.

What music do you listen to when you want to get in the mood for love ? We're talking about melodies that send a chill down your spine & leave your skin covered in goose bumps. Tunes that leave you weak at the knees.

Once the compilation is completed, I would happily post the playlist, so that you could download it online or assemble it yourself.

Care to help ? Come on, should be fun.. Looking forward to your selection, thanks.

Philip O'Hanlon
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xpohanlon
I recall reading about a survey at one time in the past that said Bryan Ferry's "Avalon" was one of the most popular "bedroom" tunes.
Actually "Avalon" is by Roxy Music. Excellent tune, and one of my favorite albums.
"Actually "Avalon" is by Roxy Music."

Well, if you want to split hairs, Roxy Music was the first group to record Bryan Ferry's "Avalon". He was the composer.