Mahavishnu Orchestra fans...?

Which album/s would you recommend for the heavier/fusion type stuff? Thanks. I own one live recording and would like studio recordings.
mnnc
BTW - While you're feelin' the fever, I'd also strongly recommend 'Jing Chi'- 3D. Their 3rd release is very very strong. The band's made up of Robben Ford - gtr, Jimmy Haslip - Bass, and Vinnie Colauita - drums. With occasional guests sprinkled here and there, these guys give new meaning to the term 'Power Trio"!
Chazro...you are badass...I checked out the site...nice...so many bands I have never heard of. Any more recommendations are welcome welcome particularly when the music verges on heavier rock side and/or funk vs blues.
Chazro, great recommendations - thanks! Saw CAB in Chicago a few years back and they smoked! It was Brunel, Donati, and McAlpine all in fine form. Good to know fusion is still alive.
Ghost Rider,

You have to check out "Jean Luc Ponty, Stanley Clark and Al Dimeola Live at Montreaux", simply sick the way these three guys jam together...Great audio/video to boot....

Was listening to Chic Corea's Elektric Band on the way to work this morning. The GRP recording is amazing...

"Living on a lighted stage approaches the unreal"!!!!!
My favourite heavy Fusion album is On The Virg Serious Young Insects Its has a more modern approach but it has some serious playing on it.
If anyone interested I can list lots more modern fusion that might be worth a try